2019 National Shared Mobility Summit
March 5-7, Fairmont Chicago
Drive the Future of Shared Mobility
at the premier Shared Mobility Conference & Expo in the US
Join today’s foremost transportation, policy and sustainability experts in exploring how different mobility options (ridehailing, carsharing, micromobility, mass transit, autonomous vehicles, etc) can work together to create a multi-modal mobility system that serves all.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to:
- Network with policymakers, public- and private-sector leaders, changemakers, and innovators.
- Learn about the latest research, policy advances, and mobility experiments.
- Collaborate on tough issues and identify significant opportunities.
- Participate in panel discussions, workshops, breakout sessions, hands-on demonstrations, and off-site tours.
- Meet up-and-coming innovators and discover new products and services in the Startup Spotlight and the Shared Mobility Expo.
Preregistration is now closed
A limited number of on site registration will be available starting Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 10:00am at the Fairmont Hotel
STATEMENT OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
The Shared-Use Mobility Center celebrates diversity. We value the array of backgrounds and experiences people bring and strive for inclusivity in the planning, design, and development of mobility solutions. Throughout our work, among our staff, and in all SUMC Workshops and events, we support diversity in all its forms, encompassing but not limited to age, disability status, economic circumstance, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation. Mobility for all must be inspired, created, and executed by all. Join us.
The 2020 National Shared Mobility Summit is made possible by the generous support of the following organizations. To find out more about being a sponsor, contact Kimberly Steele at Kimberly@sharedusemobilitycenter.org.
The Shared-Use Mobility Center is a public-interest organization dedicated to achieving equitable, affordable, and environmentally sound mobility across the US through the efficient sharing of transportation assets. By connecting the public and private sectors, piloting programs, conducting new research, and providing policy and technical expertise to cities and regions, SUMC seeks to extend the benefits of shared mobility for all.