What if we could reverse transportation inequity; cut carbon emissions to reduce the impact of climate change; rethink land use and integrate technology, policy, and action to change modes and minds? What if we could create mobility for all? We can.
2020 National Shared Mobility Summit
March 17-19, 2020 | Hyatt Regency McCormick Place | Chicago
Join over 800 public- and private-sector leaders, innovators, and advocates for an immersive three days of cross-sector collaboration dedicated achieving equitable, accessible, affordable, and clean mobility. This year, we’re offering an entirely enhanced summit experience designed to maximize learning, collaboration, and partnership.
- Dive into the latest innovations, strategies, policies, and plans.
- Discuss challenges and collaborate on actionable solutions.
- Hear provocative speeches on pressing issues.
- Coaborate in hands-on sessions, workshops, and panel discussions.
- Enjoy new, culturally-enriching experiences.
- Touch, test, and try at the biggest Shared Mobility Expo yet.
- Stay on the cutting edge with the Startup Spotlight.
- Network and make lasting partnerships at receptions, meals, and events.
New location. New experience.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
2233 S Martin Luther King Dr,
Chicago, IL 60616
The largest event space in North America meets the unprecedented comfort and convenience of the attached Hyatt Regency Hotel. Located in the history-rich South Loop, the location offers spectacular views, more exhibit space, a convenient layout, new entertainment options, and more places to network and feel at home.
Illinois Governor’s Sustainability Award
”Best of” Editor’s Pick “Green Meetings” category, Illinois Meetings Events Magazine
2016 & 2017 Best Conference or Resort Venue, Illinois Meetings Events Magazine
More 2020 Summit details coming soon!
The Shared-Use Mobility Center is a nonprofit, public-interest organization dedicated to achieving a multimodal transportation ecosystem that's universal, affordable, and sustainable. Through piloting programs, conducting new research, and providing policy and technical expertise to cities and regions, SUMC seeks to extend the benefits of shared mobility for all.